CI / Build farm and personal git repository
Maybe the best thing to do to manage versions and history by recipe is to connect it to a personal github/gitlab repository. Then, the history of the recipe would be managed by Github or Gitlab itself.
So, it means that it would be necessary to connect wicopa to these Git personal repositories with Github/Gitlab tokens.
- Associate Git(hub,lab) profile to wicopa personal user,
When creating an image:
- Create a recipe from wicopa,
- Save the recipe in wicopa database (recipe + metadatas (user, labels, tags, permissions...),
- push it to the personal git(hub,lab) repository,
- CI step here, using (travis/gitlab/circle)-ci ...,
- build the image.